ALTIDO Executive 2-bed Apt w/ Free parking & workspaceApartment - Edinburgh
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Exceptional flat with stunning roof terraces in Edinburgh
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 2 rooftop terrace
✔ Private parking
✔ 12-minute walk to Scottish National Portrait Gallery
✔ Next to Montgomery Park
✔ York Place tram station and Edinburgh Waverley train station are in a walking distance.
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is furnished with 1 king-size bed
— the second bedroom is also fitted with a spacious king-size bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
— In addition to the en-suite bathroom in the master bedroom, there is another bathroom that is equipped with a bathtub and overhead shower.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ 2 roof terraces (East and West facing) accessed by stairs from 4th floor
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to free secure underground parking at the building, space marked 12/15, which fits SUV.
● The property is on the 3rd floor, and there is lift available.
● There are 3 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to ALTIDO’s place, nicely nestled in Edinburgh’s city centre, where adventures await at every corner. The city is known for having a fantastic independent scene in every sense—from trendy coffee shops, quirky bars, and fabulous restaurants to clothing designers and Scottish producers.
The brand new shopping mall, St James Quarter, which hosts significant department stores, fashion shops, and some fantastic eateries, is within walking distance from the property.
Another highlight nearby is the Scottish National Portrait Gallery, an art museum that exhibits the national collections of portraits.
You can also enjoy a pleasant stroll to the Royal Mile, which has many historic buildings—Gladstone’s Land, The Writers’ Museum, Mary King’s Close, the Tron Kirk, John Knox House, and the Museum of Edinburgh.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Edinburgh Lothian Bus Service provides links all over the city.
● Your most convenient and nearest bus stop to the property is on Brunswick Street, and it’s only a 2-minute walk from the property.
● York Place tram station is a 10-minute walk, and it will provide you with easy transport links to the airport.
● Edinburgh Waverley train station is a 13-minute walk away.
● Black cabs and Uber services are readily available.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 50-minutes by public transport
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗ Please note that the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗ Please note that the lift only goes to the 4th floor, not up to the roof terraces.
∗ The private parking space is a covered parking garage large enough for SUVs
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4