ALTIDO Forth Suite: Stunning 2BR Apt w/ Castle viewsEdinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Stunning flat ideally located at the heart of the city
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 6-minute walk to Scottish National Portrait Gallery
✔ 10-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ Located on the notable George Street
✔ 10-minute walk to Edinburgh Waverley train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— both fitted with a queen size bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the third floor.
● There are three flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
George Street is the most prestigious street in Unesco New Town, with luxurious restaurants and shops. The apartment is located in the heart of Edinburgh close,e to all the main attractions. No need to walk far to explore historic Old Town, the charming Dean Village or the vibrant Stockbridge area.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
George Street (Stop GF) bus stop is a short 1-minute walk from the flat.
Edinburgh Waverley train station is a 10-minute walk.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 31-minute taxi ride
*Please note that you may experience some disruption due to urgent masonry repairs to a neighbouring building. We would like you to know that there is no issue with the building you booked your stay in. However, you may notice scaffolding and workers at the back of the neighbouring building. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note that due to the property’s central location, it might not be a good fit for guests sensitive to noise.
∗∗A travel cot is available on request, please let us know in advance.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4