ALTIDO Glamorous 3-bed flat near City CentreEdinburgh
✔ Stunning flat near city centre
✔ 1800 ft2 / 167 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 4-minute walk to Princes Street Gardens
✔ 10-minute walk to Princes Street
✔ 14-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 3-minute walk to Shandwick Place (Stop SB)
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is fitted with a king size bed
— the second and the third bedroom are complete with a double bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV & Netflix provided
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the third floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are three flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is ideally located in Edinburgh’s New Town, where adventure lies around every corner, bustling with historical landmarks, great dinner spots, fabulous sights, history and culture. Visit the city’s most famous tourist attractions, including the striking Edinburgh Castle, the famous National Museum of Scotland and the gorgeous Princes Street gardens, all within walking distance from the property.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Shandwick Place (Stop SB) bus stop is a short 3-minute walk.
While Haymarket train station is an 11-minute walk.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 20-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Pets are welcome, but please disclose this in the initial inquiry stage, and please note that an additional charge of £50 pet fee will occur.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to make yourself at home! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6