ALTIDO Gorgeous 1-bed flat with a shared gardenEdinburgh
✔ Elegant flat nicely nestled in Morningside
✔ 775 ft2 / 72 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Shared garden
✔ 7-minute walk to Braidburn Valley Park
✔ 10-minute walk to Merchants of Edinburgh Golf Club
✔ 11-minute walk to Wild West
✔ 14-minute walk to Braid Hills
✔ 1-minute walk to South Morningside Primary School
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Shared garden at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is one locked box room that is not available for use by guests.
● The property is on the second floor.
● There are two flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is nicely nestled in Morningside, a charming suburb that invites you to uncover some of its delights unknown to many travellers. It is a paradise of lovely cafes, specialist food retailers and charity shops, full of vintage and designer fashions. The area nearby will surprise you with various things, such as famous birthplaces, historic buildings, plaques, wall tablets, and ancient standing stones.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● Less than a 1-minute walk, you will find the nearest bus stop called South Morningside Primary School.
● A 26-minute bus ride will take you to the closest main train station, Haymarket.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 18-minute taxi drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2