ALTIDO Gorgeous 2-bedroom flat in StockbridgeApartment - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Charming 2-bedroom flat, nicely based in Stockbridge
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1.5 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔15-minute walk to Botanical Garden
✔ Next to Stockbridge Market
✔ West End train station in a walking distance
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— The master bedroom and the second bedroom are furnished with double bed
⭐ 1.5 bathrooms
— The main bathroom is fitted with a bathtub with an over-bath shower, toilet and a sink. The second half-bathroom has a toilet and sink.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests and additional 3 bar stools available
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment, except the third bedroom, which will remain locked and off-limits to guests.
● There are 2 flights of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Stockbridge is one of the most sought-after areas in Edinburgh. With a wide range of amenities, from Michelin-starred restaurants to artisan coffee roasters and cheesemongers, Stockbridge offers an authentic Edinburgh experience but without tourists! Also, it is home to the weekly Stockbridge Market, where you can taste and shop local foods.
Just a short 15–20-minute walk from the city centre, Stockbridge is conveniently located for the Fringe Festival, Edinburgh Castle, and the Botanical Gardens.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is paid parking available nearby.
● The nearest bus stop, Raeburn Place, is only a 3-minute walk away.
● The nearest train station, West End, is a 22-minute walk.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 22-minute taxi drive
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4