ALTIDO Gorgeous Flat in Old Town, Perfect CentreHouse - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
✔ Amazing apartment ideally located in the very heart of the city, in the iconic Old Town
✔ 700 ft2 /65 m2
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 6-minute walk to National Museum of Scotland
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Old Town and Edinburgh Castle
✔ Edinburgh Waverley train station within 10-minute walk.
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linen, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ Number of bedrooms -3
— Two gorgeously decorated bedrooms are furnished with double beds, while the third bedroom has single bunk beds.
⭐Number of bathrooms-1
— The spacious white bathroom is complete with a bathtub and an over-bath shower.
⭐ A comfy living room with flat-screen/smart TV with Freeview and an Amazon Firestick
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ Newly renovated flat
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the 1st floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
● There are no stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to the Old Town, the city's most famous and oldest part, known for its historical buildings and picturesque narrow streets. The apartment is next to the iconic Edinburgh Castle, just a short walk from the city's best bars and restaurants.
All of the city’s most famous sights are within walking distance from the property, such as the Scottish National Gallery, St Giles' Cathedral, and National Museum of Scotland—so make sure to set aside enough time to explore each one.
If you are passionate about shopping, visit the prime destination for retail therapy: George Street. You can also visit Princes Street or the newest mall, St James Quarter, with major department stores, shops and cafes with an NCP car park nearby.
● There is no free parking space available at this property.
● Edinburgh Lothian Bus Service provides links all over the city.
● The nearest bus stop to the property is Merchant Street, a short 2-minute walk, and the Victoria Street bus stop is a 3-minute walk away.
● A 10-minute walk will take you to the Edinburgh Waverley train station.
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Edinburgh Airport: 25-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9am. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6