ALTIDO Gorgeous flat near The Scottish GalleryEdinburgh
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Vibrant flat ideally nestled near The Scottish Gallery
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 2-minute walk to Circus Lane
✔ 5-minute walk to Stockbridge Market
✔ 8-minute walk to George Street
✔ 8-minute walk to Edinburgh New Town
✔ 3-minute walk to Howe Street bus stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is complete with a double bed
— the second bedroom is equipped with two single beds
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Charming patio with outdoor seating
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the whole property.
● The flat is located on the ground floor.
Guests are free to check in on their own by collecting the keys from a lockbox nearby.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Walking around the cobbled and well-maintained streets, enjoying the views of early 19th-century buildings with crawling plants will make you fall in love with Stockbridge, a lesser-known neighbourhood of Edinburgh. The area nearby is bursting with gorgeous sights, quirky restaurants, and fabulous bars with rich history and culture. Within walking distance, you will find Circus Lane, a picturesque street where each nook and corner has a story to tell, and it is a wonderful place to capture memories in Edinburgh.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop to the property is called Howe Street, and it is a short 3-minute walk from the property.
● A short 15-minute walk will take you to the nearest tram station, York Place.
● Waverly Station is a 19-minute walk from the property.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 28-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4