ALTIDO Gorgeous flat overlooking Edinburgh CastleEdinburgh
✔ Stylish flat ideally located in Edinburgh’s New Town
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 5-minute walk to Princes Street
✔ 6-minute walk to Scottish National Gallery
✔ Positioned on the famous George Street
✔ 10-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 4-minute walk to Princes Street tram stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
— sofa bed available
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is located on the third floor, and there are three flights of stairs to the flat.
● Please note that the steps are steep; therefore, this property may not be suitable for those with limited mobility.
● There is no free parking space available at this property, but there is paid on-street parking nearby from Monday–Saturday, 8:30 AM–6:30 PM, and on Sunday between 12 PM–6 PM. It is free to park before and after these times. Please note there is a max 3-hour stay here at ALL times.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
There is no shortage of things to do in Edinburgh’s New Town—a wide range of tourist attractions, impressive architecture, spooky tours, traditional and tasty Scottish food and varieties of whisky. Some of the most popular sights are within walking distance from the property, such as the three famous galleries—Scottish National Gallery, Scottish Gallery of Modern Art, and National Portrait Gallery—so make sure to set aside enough time to explore each one.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
There is no free parking space available at this property, but there is on-street paid parking nearby from Monday–Saturday 8:30 AM–6:30 PM, and on Sunday between 12 PM–6 PM. It is free to park before and after these times. Please note there is a max 3-hour stay here at all times.
The nearest bus stop to the property is called George Street (Stop GG), and it is a short 1-minute walk.
A 4-minute walk will take you to the nearest tram station, Princes Street.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 24-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note that sofa bed linens are not included in the nightly rate. If you would like to use the sofa bed, please let us know, and the additional fee is £20 for linens.
*Please note there is scaffolding ongoing outside the property. ALTIDO apologizes for any inconvenience this may cause!
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4