ALTIDO Gorgeous nest for 2 w/ great view to the CastleApartment - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
The renowned and loved Wee Palace is an opulent but cosy apartment in the heart of Edinburgh’s Old Town, in the medieval and bustling Grassmarket square. Located on the third (top) floor of a lovely, truly Scottish historic building, it features a stunning four-poster bed and spectacular views over Edinburgh Castle. This fabulously romantic apartment, which exudes charm and character from every nook and cranny, has just been featured in a leading interiors magazine.
Although there are a huge variety of restaurants in which to wine and dine right on your doorstep, you also have the option of cooking your own romantic meal in the fully fitted contemporary kitchen, and then sitting down to dine with the best view in town, overlooking the Castle.
Mary Queen of Scots, who lived at Edinburgh Castle and gave birth to James VI there, spent most of her childhood in France. To reflect this, you will also find a touch of French glamour complementing the Scottish cosiness of the Wee Palace.
Whilst this stunning apartment has the most commanding views of the Castle, its top floor position - with the bedroom to the back of the building looking on to the garden area - means you can escape from the hustle and bustle of the medieval square when you want to really relax.
A stay in Edinburgh doesn’t get much more romantic, or comfortable, than this.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2