ALTIDO Heart Of Grassmarket 1-BR ApartmentApartment - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Charming flat ideally nestled in the Old Town
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 2-minute walk to Royal Mile
✔ 5-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 10-minute walk to Princes Street
✔ 12-minute walk to Waverley Train Station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is complete with a double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor, and no lift is available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to the heart of Edinburgh's Old Town, situated on Victoria Street, a.k.a JK Rowling’s Diagon Alley in Harry Potter. Next to the famous Grassmarket with many bars, shops and restaurants on the doorstep! Edinburgh and Inverleith Park. Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Mile, and all the famous city attractions are a stone's throw from the property.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● Grassmarket bus stop is a short 2-minute walk.
● Edinburgh Waverley Train Station is a 12-minute walk away.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 23-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2