ALTIDO Homely Apartment near Leith WalkApartment - Edinburgh
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Beautiful flat, ideally nestled near Leith Walk
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 3 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ Charming balcony at your disposal
✔ Free parking
✔ 12-minute walk to Montgomery Street Park
✔ 14-minute walk to Scottish National Portrait Gallery
✔ 17-minute walk to Edinburgh New Town
✔ 4-minute walk to McDonald Street bus stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 3 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is complete with two single beds
— the second and third bedrooms are fitted with a king-size bed
⭐ 3 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Charming balcony at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● There is one locked cupboard in the hall that is not available for use by guests.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
● The property is on the fifth floor, and there is a lift available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
There is no shortage of things to do in Edinburgh—a striking castle, impressive architecture, spooky tours, traditional and delicious Scottish food, and a variety of whisky. Even the rain can’t dampen Edinburgh’s beauty, so if you haven’t visited yet, pack your bags and prepare for a great Scottish adventure!
The area nearby boasts a wide variety of beautiful sights and unforgettable places to visit, such as Calton Hill and the Scottish National Portrait Gallery.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is a free parking space available at the property.
● McDonald Street bus stop is a short 4-minute walk.
● The York Place tram stop is a short 11-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 26-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to make yourself at home! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9am. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6