ALTIDO Inviting 2-bed flat in StockbridgeEdinburgh
Wireless internet connection
✔ Cosy 2-bed flat near Edinburgh New Town
✔ 649ft2 / 60m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 8-minute walk to The Scottish Gallery
✔ Next to Stockbridge Market
✔ Princes Street tram stop in a walking distance
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— The master bedroom is furnished with a king-size bed, while the second bedroom offers a double-size bed.
⭐ 1 bathroom
— The bathroom is fitted with a bathtub and an over-bath shower.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ A desk space
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The apartment is in the heart of Stockbridge, in New Town, and there is plenty to see and do right on your doorstep. Stockbridge has its market every Sunday, with premium local produce and Scottish crafts.
There are many fabulous cafes, restaurants and bars in the area and plenty of takeaways for business travellers- something for every taste. Inverleith Park, The Botanic Gardens and the Water of Leith are all within 10-15 minutes, offering stunning backdrops for a stroll, jog or picnic.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.Alternatively, there is paid parking nearby.
● The nearest bus stop to the property is just across the street and is called Hamilton Place
● Princes Street is the nearest tram stop, a 12-minute walk from the property.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 25-minute drive
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that sofa bed linens are not included in the nightly rate. If you would like to use the sofa bed, please let us know, and the additional fee is £20 for linens.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6