ALTIDO Lovely 1-bed home in Old TownApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
A cool, old town 1-bedroom apartment in the very heart of Old Town just around the corner of The Royal Mile with a lovely view and a back garden area. Will ideally suit couples or solo travellers looking to take in all that Edinburgh has to offer!
Everything is within walking distance:
Royal Mile: 30 second walk
Waverley Train Station: 5 min walk
Princes Street: 6 mins walk
George Street: 10 mins walk
Holyrood Palace & Scottish Parliament Building: 8 mins walk
This 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment is perfect for couples, friends or solo travellers who wish to experience the charm of the Old Town and be in the centre of the city. Literally just a minute away from The Royal Mile it does not get any better location wise. Besides having all the main attractions within 5-10 minutes from the flat, there are also plenty of shops around if you'd rather stay home and cook your own dinner in the fully equipped kitchen or just have a cup of coffee in the back garden area.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
Guests will have full access to the entire apartment including free wifi.
Other things to note
We use a professional cleaning company and hotel quality towels and linen will be supplied.
ALTIDO Scotland will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2