ALTIDO Lovely Apartment for 4 with Free ParkingApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
As central as it gets! This apartment is located literally in the centre of The Old Town, just between the Royal Mile & The Cowgate, a quick stroll to the castle or The Grassmarket. A newly refurbed, clean and comfortable apartment with all the elements you need for a great city centre stay.
The apartment is professionally cleaned and hotel quality linen, towels and toiletries will be supplied.
24/7 guest support available throughout your stay.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the whole apartment including free wifi and parking space outside.
Other things to note
ALTIDO Scotland will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
The Royal Mile is the oldest part of Scotland's capital city of Edinburgh. The area has preserved much of its medieval street plan and many Reformation-era buildings. Together with the 18th-century New Town, it forms part of a protected UNESCO World Heritage Site.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4