ALTIDO Luxury 2BR House Nearby StockbridgeHouse - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
An amazing, stylish 2 bedroom Edinburgh house in a quiet cobblestone mews street within a short walking distance of Edinburgh's prestigious Princes Street.
The house is full of Georgian charm and located nearby the bucolic Dean Village, one of the top 20 tourist attractions in Edinburgh. The property has recently been refurbished to a very high standard and is situated near the trendy Stockbridge area, and within minutes away from restaurants, bars, cafés, galleries, parks and shops.
This stylish and comfortable house extends over two levels. On the first level, there is a spacious dining area with TV and the kitchen is completely equipped for all you need. The upper floor sits a spacious lounge area with a gas fireplace, two bedrooms (one double and a twin) and a shared bathroom with a tub and an overhead shower.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
Guests will have full access to the entire house, and all contents within the house are there for our guests use, including free wifi, TV, etc.
Other things to note
We use a professional cleaning company and hotel quality linen& towels will be provided for your stay.
We can provide a travel cot if a wee one is staying, you'll just need to bring your own linen for them. There is a high chair in the flat.
ALTIDO Scotland will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4