ALTIDO Luxury 2BR House Nearby StockbridgeHouse - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Cosy house close to Scottish National Gallery
✔ 441ft2 / 50m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 20-minute walk to Scottish National Gallery
✔ Next to Dean Village
✔ West End station; 14-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— first bedroom - 1 King-size bed
— second bedroom - 2 single beds
⭐ 1 bathroom
— the bathroom has a bathtub, shower, sink, mirror, heating rail, and enough space for your toiletries
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire house.
● The property is on the 1st floor.
● There are 1 flight of stairs to the property.
● There are 1 flight of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This gorgeous house is located near Dean Gardens and Stockbridge in a beautiful quiet area where you can enjoy the sun and immerse yourself in the deep history of Edinburgh.
You can have a great night out with your family or best friends by visiting the variety of shops, restaurants, bars and parks. You can choose from a great food selection featuring artisanal goods from local producers & stalls for global street fare if you visit Stockbridge Market, which is just a 4-minute walk from the property.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
●The nearest bus stop is Dean Bridge, a 5-minute walk away.
●You can reach the nearest station West End in 14 minutes and the second-largest railway station Haymarket - within a 21-minute walking distance.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 20-minute car ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Please note that children under 2 years are not allowed. Bookings are accepted with children from 2 to 12 years.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no infants
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4