ALTIDO Luxury Apart for 6 with Patio in City CentreEdinburgh
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Main Door Entry Apartment on historical Carlton Terrace, part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site inscribed in 1995. The location is ideal! Nestled near the foot of the Royal mile with Holyrood Palace, Scottish Parliament and Arthur's Seat just a few minutes walk away.
Spacious and luxurious this apartment will ideally suit those looking for a hotel style stay, but with all the comforts of home.
The airport tram and Waverley train station are just a short stroll away.
The apartment is incredibly spacious with private entry and access to back garden.
One of the bedrooms has twin beds and the other has a king sized bed - perfect for a comfortable night's sleep! In addition there is a sofa bed in the living room and bedding is available on request.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
Guests will have unrestricted access to the whole apartment including private entrance and garden.
Other things to note
Please note - if the sofa bed is used there is an additional fee of £15 for linen. Sofa bed linen is not provided by default so please let us know if it is required.
A travel cot is available on request also - please just let us know.
We use a professional cleaning company and hotel quality linen& towels will be supplied for your stay.
ALTIDO Scotland will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6