ALTIDO Modern 2-bed City Centre ApartmentEdinburgh
Experience Scotland’s magnificent capital while staying in this recently modernised 2-bed period apartment in the heart of the city, providing the following features
✔ 2 bedrooms (1 Double, 1 Single)
✔ Modern bathroom
✔ Well-equipped modern kitchen
✔ Stylish living room with minimalist interior
✔ Perfect for event attendees at Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC), which is across the road from the flat
✔ Ideal for small families, couples or business travellers
✔ Essentials & WiFi are provided
Stylish double bedroom with a comfortable double bed, room seating, hand-made curtains, a large window for natural light and a dressing unit. Not to forget the nature-inspired statement ‘green’ wall. There is a handwoven Persian wall carpet for some culture and warmth.
There’s a single bedroom with a large window which invites plenty of daylight in the flat. Designed with a minimalist interior, this room is ideal for a young person up to the age of 10.
Couples or Solo Travellers are welcome to book this flat and not use the single room if not required.
The single room has a bespoke cupboard which provides plenty of additional storage space and a full-length mirror door for the final check of your outfit before you head out to kick-start your day. This room faces the main road.
∗Please note that the property is not ideal for 3 adults as the second room has a single bed suitable for a young person up to the age of 10. Big families or groups of more than 3 adults are not encouraged.
Quirky-shaped stylish living room with a minimalist interior provides a TV, sofa, and dining for two. Hope you appreciate the large wall art by an award-winning British artist, all tastefully colour themed for space, light and comfort.
Fully equipped kitchen designed to meet all requirements for a comfortable stay.
Modern bathroom including shower and toilet.
The Quirks: This is a quirky-shaped property which has been modelled, keeping its period angular shape into consideration and guests’ needs and comfort built around it. It is definitely one to be experienced!
The flat features a small but eclectic art collection comprising of:
● Handwoven Persian wall carpet – double bedroom
● Large contemporary abstract wall art by British award-winning artist – living room
● Small Indian wall art – single room
● Handmade ivory curtains (double bedroom) and blinds (living room and single bedroom)
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment, privacy ensured.
● Guests will have access to the pay-and-display parking for £4.10 per hour.
● The property is on the 1st floor, and there is no lift available.
● There are 2 flights of stairs to the property.
Guests will be required to self-check in by collecting property keys from a key nest which is a 5-7 mins walk distance. Please plan your arrival accordingly. Further details are confirmed as part of the booking. Please note no in-person meet-and-greet by the host is available for this property.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This property is located in the heart of the city with less than 10 minute's walk to City Centre, Old Town and Haymarket Station:
1) Opposite Edinburgh International Conference Centre (EICC)
2) 5 mins walk to/from Haymarket Train Station (0.8 miles)
3) 9 mins walk to/from Grassmarket / Old Town / Edinburgh Castle area (0.4 miles)
4) 10 mins walk to Fountain Park
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Due to proximity to Haymarket Station, the location allows 24/7 easy access to Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh City and all inter and intra-city travel options (e.g. trains, buses, trams, taxis, Airlink). This is a guaranteed five-star location, providing comfort, convenience, peace of mind of easy access and saving money on travel expenses too.
✈ Nearest airports:
Edinburgh Airport: 20-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2