ALTIDO Modern city centre 1-bed next to Calton HillApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
A lovely, carefully designed Edinburgh apartment in a superb, central location and ideal for two. Built in 1890, but newly decorated with a modern shower room and fully equipped kitchen, our flat has everything you need for a hotel style stay, but with all the comforts of home. We are also only a 10-15 minute walk from Calton Hill, Princes Street and Waverley Station, making this the perfect place to base yourself.
Our second floor flat is ideal for two people and has everything you need for a comfortable stay - recently installed shower room and boiler, which gives you heat and hot water on demand, a large, fully equipped eat-in kitchen with TV (Freeview channels) and a beautiful bedroom/lounge with a double bed and armchairs to relax in. There is also another TV in this room (Virgin Tivo box), so why not relax in bed and watch a film after a busy day of sightseeing! (NB: You can only access Netflix if you have your own account to sign into)
PLEASE NOTE: we only have a walk-in shower - no bathtub!
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2
Edinburgh , Scotland