ALTIDO Modern studio near Edinburgh CastleEdinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Stylish studio at the heart of the city centre
✔ 1 double bed
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 5-minute walk to George & Princes Street
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ 11-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 3-minute walk to George Street (Stop GY)
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linen, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 double bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living area with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire studio.
● The property is on the second floor, and there is no lift available.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to this ALTIDO property, conveniently located in the heart of Edinburgh, where adventure awaits around every corner. The city is known for its incredible designer brands, from trendy coffee shops, quirky bars, and fabulous restaurants to clothing designers and Scottish producers. Landmarks nearby include George Street, Princes Street, and Edinburgh Castle.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
A short 3-minute walk will take you to the nearest bus stop, George Street (Stop GY).
Edinburgh Waverley train station is a 12-minute walk.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 31-minute drive
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note that children are not allowed to stay on this property.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9am. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2
Edinburgh, United Kingdom