ALTIDO Modern&Airy flat on the Historic Royal MileEdinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Modern flat nicely nestled in Edinburgh’s old town
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 9-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 11-minute walk to Princes Street Gardens
✔ 12-minute walk to The National Museum of Scotland
✔ 6-minute walk to Edinburgh Waverley Train Station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a queen size bed.
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire flat.
● The property is located on the first floor.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s place is conveniently located in Edinburgh’s old town. You will be amazed by the exceptional architecture and the hidden corners to discover, here each nook has a story to tell, and you will be able to enjoy interesting sights and numerous attractions to explore.
A short walk will take you to the famous Edinburgh Castle, home to the oldest crown jewels in Britain, which were worn by Mary, Queen of Scots for her coronation. Another must-visit place is The Scotch Whisky Experience, an attraction telling the tale of Scotland's national drink with high-tech exhibits and a barrel ride.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Your nearest bus stop from the property is North Bridge bus station (Stop NE) which is a 3-minute walk.
Edinburgh Waverely Train Station is only a 6-minute walk from the property.
On-street paid parking available nearby.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 34-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note - if the sofa bed is used, there is an additional fee of £20 for linen. Sofa bed linen is not provided by default, so please let us know if it is required.
∗∗∗A travel cot is available on request also - please just let us know.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4