ALTIDO Spacious 2BR Apt, moments from Princes StEdinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
My apartment is located in the absolute heart of the City Centre on Hanover Street next to all shops, pubs and restaurants as well as a 10 minute walk to the castle!
This spacious and luxurious apartment has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and is located on the first floor - so only 1 flight of stairs! The apartment quality matches the unbeatable location and is professionally cleaned and comes prepared with high quality sheets and towels.
You will love my apartment because of how central it is! It benefits from 2 bedrooms and bathrooms, a spacious living room and dining area. All shops, pubs and restaurants are literally at your doorstep!
The Scottish National Gallery is just 2 minutes from the apartment, Princes Street Gardens and the Christmas Market- 5 mins from the apartment, and the Edinburgh Castle is just a 10 minute walk away.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
Hanover Street is a street in the New Town of Edinburgh, Scotland. It is a lively pedestrianised residential, office and shopping street. A quick stroll will take you to Princes St with the gardens on the other side. If you have small children, there is the play area in Princes St for them to run off some energy with a handy placed coffee stall for the parents.
The National Galleries are close by and a stroll up the Mound will bring you to the Castle and the Royal Mile with Whisky Heritage Centre, Camera Obscura and Gladstone's Land
For evening entertainment, the Usher Hall, Traverse Theatre, Royal Lyceum and the Playhouse are all within 10-15 minutes walk.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4