ALTIDO Spacious 3BR Apt, moments from the Meadows & Old TownApartment - Edinburgh
✔ Fabulous apartment in the heart of a lively residential area
✔ 3 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 4-minute walk to The Meadows
✔ 11-minute walk to King's Theatre
✔ 14-minute walk to the National Museum of Scotland
✔ 20-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ Within walking distance of many popular tourist sites, shops and eateries
✔ Suitable for business trips, family holidays or a getaway
⭐ 3 spacious and elegant bedrooms
— two of the bedrooms are fitted with a double bed in each and space for guest's belongings
— the third bedroom is fitted with one single bed
⭐1 recently-refurbished bathroom fitted with a walk-in shower and underfloor heating
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen with all essential amenities
⭐ Dining area suitable for up to 5 guests
⭐ Family friendly
⭐ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
⭐ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
🧡 Save this property listing to your wishlist for future trips
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the ground floor.
● There are two steps of stairs to the main door of the flat.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
A traditional local pub, small supermarket, fruit and veg shop and a fishmonger are all directly on our doorstep. You can also find a tremendously friendly cafe, Chinese takeaway, pizzeria and fish and chip shop at the top of the street. There is also a renovated Police Box Coffee Shop immediately opposite the flat. The Cheesee Peesee van parks at the bottom of the road at the weekend with artisan and unusual cheeses for sale. The apartment is located very close to The Meadows - a vibrant, friendly, green park with plenty of space to run or cycle, and also contains some play areas for children. There is also a miniature golf course on the adjacent Bruntsfield Links
Within walking distance of many popular tourist sites, shops and eateries. Such include:
University of Edinburgh - 13 mins
St.Giles Cathedral - 18 mins
The Usher Hall - 19 mins
Museum on the Mound - 18 mins
EICC - 19 mins
Scottish National Gallery - 23 mins
Princes Street - 25 mins
FOR OUR WEBSITE ONLY
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● 3-minute walk to Warrender Park Terrace bus stop.
● 24-minute walk to Edinburgh Waverley train station.
✈ Nearest airport:
Edinburgh Airport: 25-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Due to safety concerns, the space above the single bed is off-limits for guests’ use.
∗ Please note that there is ongoing construction work on the street right outside the flat. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
∗∗ The property is professionally cleaned, and hotel-quality linens and towels will be provided for your stay.
∗∗∗ Please note that the ground floor situation of this flat makes it easily accessible for those with impaired mobility. There are just two steps to the main door of the flat stair, and there are no internal stairs within the flat.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5