ALTIDO Spacious 5BR home near MeadowsApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
A great spot to gather your group and enjoy all that Edinburgh has to offer! Perfect for the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Close walking distance to all of the main attractions and also surrounded by independent restaurants, bars and cafes in a vibrant area!
Close to all transport links to explore further out.
The property is quite brightly lit and spacious. It has 5 bedrooms three of which have a double bed and two contain a single. This makes it ideal for a small group of friends (up to 8) or for a family as there is plenty of space for resting.
In addition the property has 2 bathrooms one of which is a separate WC.
There is also a fully equipped kitchen ideal for all tastes and styles such as preparing a meal at the property. You can also enjoy some quality time in the living room which includes a TV set which allows you access to Netflix and Amazon.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
Newington, is among the favourite districts of Edinburgh. It is an area which allows you to enjoy the best of Edinburgh's attractions with the minimum of hassle. This because of the many main venues / attractions which are are a stone's throw from the flat, and others, like the castle, Royal Mile and the main shopping areas are easily reached on foot in less than 20 minutes or around 10 minutes by using the frequent bus service which stops outside the door and takes you directly into the heart of the central shopping area.
The flat is a few minutes from George Square, Surgeons' Hall Museums and the National museum of Scotland. It is also a short walk from Princes Street with it's many speciality shops and restaurants which also happens to be a shoppers dream come true. For those who like some green space, the Meadows is a 8-min walk away. Similarly, you will find that the Old Town, Edinburgh Castle, Royal Mile and various culture centres are between 15 to 20 mins away. Edinburgh has a top-notch transport system which features frequent buses and trams traveling to locations such as Edinburgh Zoo or Portobello. You can also make use of the affordable taxis and Uber, particularly if you are carrying heavy bags. If you would like to travel in a healthy and fun way consider renting out a bike and travelling via the various bike routes available.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8