ALTIDO Spacious and Bright 1bed Apt, short walk from Princes streetApartment - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Vibrant flat ideally located in West End
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 13-minute walk to Dean Village
✔ 14-minute walk to the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art
✔ 18-minute walk to the Edinburgh Castle
✔ 4-minute walk to Haymarket train station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom is fitted with a queen size bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
⭐ A kitchen island with two bar stools suitable for a quick snack at your disposal
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the ground floor.
Self-check-ink in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
The apartment is in the heart of the city centre's West End - a spectacular central area of Edinburgh, built between 1767 and 1850. Only minutes walk away from Princes Street, Charlotte Square and George Street, the area is full of charming independent boutiques, coffee shops, restaurants and bars. Highlights nearby include Dean Village, Edinburgh Castle and Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Across the street, you will find the nearest bus stop, West Maitland Street (Stop HD).
Haymarket train station is a short 4-minute walk.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 26-minute drive
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note that sofa bed linens are not included in the nightly rate. If you would like to use the sofa bed, please let us know, and the additional fee is £20 for linens.
∗∗∗A travel cot is available on request, please let us know prior to your arrival.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4