ALTIDO Spacious and Bright 1bed Apt, short walk from Princes streetApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Beautiful Georgian apartment which has just been completely renovated to the highest standards in Edinburgh's city centre (Torphichen Street).
This apartment is perfect for any type of stay in Edinburgh, whether it be a family holiday or executive business trip.
Short walking distance to all of Edinburgh's best attractions and right next to airport tram and the train station.
On the ground floor, with a spacious bedroom (en-suite), and unique open plan kitchen/living area (with sofa bed).
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
You will have unrestricted access to the whole apartment including free wifi throughout your stay.
Other things to note
Please note - if the sofa bed is used there is an additional fee of £20 for linen. Sofa bed linen is not provided by default so please let us know if it is required.
A travel cot is available on request also - please just let us know.
We use a professional cleaning company and fresh, hotel quality linen&towels will be provided for your stay.
ALTIDO Scotland will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4