ALTIDO Spacious & Stylish 4BR Apt by the Queen St GardensApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
This newly renovated 4 bedroom Georgian apartment offers the ultimate stylish stay for large groups who love comfort, space and luxury. Located in the heart of New Town, you are just a few minutes walk from Princes Street and all of Edinburgh's attractions.
Exquisitely presented and tastefully decorated, this apartment has a contemporary feel whilst still retaining its Georgian charm. The large windows and high ceilings makes it feel incredibly airy and spacious.
The kitchen is fully equipped with brand new appliances - everything you would need to cook up a storm!
The property has 4 bedrooms with double bed in each. However, in two of them the double beds can be separated into 4 single beds.
There are two en-suite bathrooms, both with showers. The main bathroom offers a big bath tub and over bath shower.
The apartment is professionally cleaned and hotel quality bedding and towels will be supplied for your stay.
24/7 guest support and assistance available.
Please note the following:
There are some cosmetic issues regarding cracks in the storage areas, however these will be attended to in June.
The New Town is a central area of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. It is often considered to be a masterpiece of city planning, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was built in stages between 1765 and around 1850, and retains much of the original neo-classical and Georgian period architecture. Howe Street is located minutes walk away from Queen Street, George Street and Princes Street. The bus and tram station as well as Waverley train station are all minutes walk away.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 8
Max occupancy: 8