ALTIDO Splendid 1-BR Flat near Edinburgh CastleApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
✔ Elegant apartment is located in the very heart of the city, just a stone’s throw from Edinburgh Castle
✔ 430ft2 /40m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 13-minute walk to Scottish National Gallery
✔ Next to Princes Street Gardens
✔ Haymarket train station: 10-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— The bedroom is furnished with a queen-size bed.
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ A desk space
● Guests will have full access to the property.
● The apartment is located on the basement level floor.
● There is one flight of stairs you have to go down to get to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is nicely nestled in Haymarket, a vibrant area full of culture, history, gorgeous landscapes, and varieties of sights to explore.
If you are looking for fresh, local ingredients for your dish, visit Edinburgh Farmers' Market (an 8-minute walk from the property), which is open every Saturday. Explore the historic part of the neighbourhood while visiting the beautiful Princes Street Gardens and capture the moments near the magnificent Edinburgh Castle.
Another highlight is a destination quite unlike any other—Edinburgh Gin Distillery, which is located in the beating heart of Scotland's capital. You can either take a tour or enjoy a guided tasting.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● Edinburgh Lothian Bus Service provides links all over the city.
● Your most convenient and nearest bus stop is called Shandwick Place (Stop SB), and it is a short 2-minute walk from the property.
● A 10-minute walk will take you to Haymarket, the nearest train station.
● Black cabs and Uber services are readily available.
● There is paid on-street parking available nearby.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4