ALTIDO Stunning 1-bed flat near Scottish GalleryApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔Stunning flat nicely settled in the quirky and vibrant Stockbridge area
✔ 534 ft2 / 50 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Patio with outdoor furniture
✔ 20-minute walk to Scottish National Gallery
✔ Fast (40–100 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Stockbridge Market
✔ Haymarket and Waverley train stations are within walking distance
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linen, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ Number of bedrooms
— 1 bedroom equipped with a comfy super-king size bed
⭐Number of bathrooms
— 1 bathroom fitted with a shower and a toilet.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV with Freeview
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ There is a charming patio with outdoor furniture where you can enjoy a cocktail
●Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
●The property is in the basement, and no lift is available.
●There is one flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This ALTIDO property is ideally situated in the charming, quirky, vibrant Stockbridge area. Plenty of local shops, pubs, restaurants, and the famous Stockbridge market are all only minutes away from the apartment. You can experience what it is like to stay in Edinburgh like a local while still within walking distance of the main attractions. The UNESCO New Town and the lovely Dean Village are close by, while you can easily walk up to the historical Old Town with the Castle within 25 minutes.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property. Alternatively, there is pay-and-display parking available nearby.
● The nearest bus stop is Carlton Street, just across the street.
● Haymarket and Waverley train stations are within 20 minutes' walking distance.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 23-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗Pets are welcome, but please let us know in advance. An extra charge of £50 pet fee will be added.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9am. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2