ALTIDO Stunning 1-bed maisonette in the New TownApartment - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔1-bedroom maisonette with garden in the New Town
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 18-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ Next to Scottish National Portrait Gallery
✔ Edinburgh train station is a 12-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— The room is equipped with a super king-size bed.
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 3 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire maisonette.
● The property is on the ground floor, and there is no lift available.
● There is 1 flight of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
In the elegant New Town, Georgian townhouses line the broad avenues and open squares. Shoppers can hit chain stores on Princes Street and upscale boutiques on and around George Street. Local-favourite dinner spots, quirky bars, and fabulous sights await just around the corner. Some of the most popular tourist attractions nearby include the Scottish National Portrait Gallery, Calton Hill, Nelson Monument, Dugald Stewart Monument, Burns Monument, Scott Monument, St Giles' Cathedral, Edinburgh Castle, and the National Museum of Scotland.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is no free parking available at this property.
● Enjoy an easy transport link across the city as the nearest tram stop, York Place, is just a 3-minute walk.
● Edinburgh train station is a 12-minute walk.
✈ Nearest airport(s)
Edinburgh Airport is a 26-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
∗Please note that children and infants are not allowed to stay at the property.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, no children
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2