ALTIDO Stunning 2-bed flat w/ free parkingEdinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Stylish flat located close to Gorgie
✔ 872 ft2 / 81 m2
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 7-minute walk to Saughton Rose Gardens
✔ 8-minute walk to The Water of Leith
✔ 20-minute walk to Murrayfield Stadium
✔ 9-minute walk to Slateford train station.
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the two bedrooms are equipped with a double bed
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
● The property is on the second floor, and no lift is available.
● There are two flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This ALTIDO property is located close to Gorgie, situated to the West of the city, adjacent to the Edinburgh area of Dalry. Its most distinctive landmark is the Tynecastle football stadium for Scottish Premier League team Hearts of Midlothian. It's also home to the Gorgie City Farm - an active farm and educational centre where you can learn about growing herbs and vegetables and meet ponies, chickens, goats, a cow, and a Shetland pony called Rambo. The area is well connected, with buses into the city centre, 24/7 supermarkets, cafes and restaurants.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is free parking available at this property.
● The nearest bus stop, Chesser Cottages, only a 2-minute walk.
● 9-minute walk will take you to the nearest train station, Slateford.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 14-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4