ALTIDO Stunning 2BR Apt in New Town w/ communal garden accessEdinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
The apartment is part of a Grade A listed building. My flat consists of one generous and naturally-lit living room with large Smart TV and fast WiFi and two bedrooms - a double master and one single. There is also a modern bathroom with shower and ample-spaced tub. Furthermore, there is a modern fully-equipped kitchen. The large dining table allows for a lovely sit-down should you decide to dine at the flat.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
ALTIDO Scotland is pleased to provide: Hotel-quality linen and towels. Bathroom essentials. Professional cleaning services.
The flat is in a central location within a residential Georgian street. Boughton Street and Canonmills, both with great selections of independent shops, cafes and restaurants, as well as familiar brands are all within a few minutes stroll. The location is superb for both the airport tram and Waverly Station. The flat is also very close to other popular sites like Dean Village and Stockbridge Market, allowing you to enjoy a great stroll during a lazy day or to enjoy some green space or buy souvenirs. Bellevue Crescent is also close to Princes Street, Edinburgh's main shopping and retail area. As well as to the business and financial part of the city where the EICC and University can be found.
All of Edinburgh's main attractions are within walking distance. Such include Edinburgh Castle, The Palace of Holyroodhouse and The Old Town which are less than 30 minutes away. There are also frequent bus services which can take you to destinations such as the Royal Yacht Britannia and Rosslyn Chapel. Besides walking and buses, you can also take advantage of cycling and taxis.
Airport tram stop & bus station - 8min walk
Princes street/shopping/Waverley train station - 8 min walk
Old Town/Royal Mile & Edinburgh Castle - 13 min walk
Royal Botanic Garden, Inverleith Park & Dean village - 18 min walk
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 3
Max occupation: 3