ALTIDO Stunning 2BR Apt w/Private Entrance in New TownApartment - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Stylish flat, ideally located in the New Town
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 8-minute walk to Scottish National Portrait Gallery
✔ 10-minute walk to Princes Street
✔ 15-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 7-minute walk to the Edinburgh Waverley
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the two bedrooms are fitted with a king-size bed
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 6 guests
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the basement floor with its own private entrance.
● There are two flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
This exceptional flat is located in the historic New Town, it is a central city district and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Just a few minutes away are Princes Street and all of Edinburgh's attractions. It's surrounded by numerous restaurants, bars, galleries, Sunday markets and shops.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
Great King Street bus stop is a short 1-minute walk.
While 7-minute walk will take you to the Edinburgh Waverley train station.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 23-minute taxi ride
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4