ALTIDO Stylish 1-bed flat in New TownEdinburgh
Wireless internet connection
✔ Luxury 1-bedroom apartment in the heart of Edinburgh’s New Town
✔ 546 ft2 / 51 m2
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ Front communal garden w/ outdoor furniture
✔ 13-minute walk to Princes Street Gardens
✔ Average (5–40 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Next to Circus Lane
✔ Edinburgh Waverley train station in a walking distance
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— The stylish bedroom is fitted with a king-size bed.
⭐ 1 bathroom
— The bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, toilet, sink and a bathroom mirror with storage for your toiletries.
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen/smart TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
⭐ Front communal garden with outdoor furniture
⭐ Family friendly
●Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
●There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Welcome to this ALTIDO property, conveniently located in the heart of Edinburgh in the famous New Town area, where adventure awaits around every corner. The city is known for its incredible designer brands, trendy coffee shops, quirky bars, and fabulous restaurants.
The apartment is close to the Scottish Portrait Gallery, Stockbridge and Dean Village making it the perfect choice for couple vacations or business trips for up to 2 guests.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● No free parking is available at this property, but you can use pay-and-display parking.
● The nearest bus stop is Drummond Place, 2 minutes away, and the nearest train station is Edinburgh Waverley, a 13-minute walk from the property.
● Leith is just a 12-minute car ride from the apartment, so you can explore more and visit The Royal Yacht Britannia.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport is 35 minutes by car or tram
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2