ALTIDO Stylish 1-bed flat near the centreEdinburgh
Wireless internet connection
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 16-minute to Scottish National Portrait Gallery
✔ 15-minute walk to the latest mall, St James Quarter
✔ 2-minute walk to McDonald Street bus stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom with a double bed / 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 2 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the first floor, and there is a lift available.
● There are 18 steps to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
Welcome to this ALTIDO property, centrally located close to Edinburgh’s city centre, where adventure lurks around every corner. The city is known for having a fantastic independent scene in every sense—from trendy coffee shops, quirky bars, and fabulous restaurants to clothing designers and Scottish producers. Highlights nearby include St James Quarter and Scottish National Portrait Gallery.
For more ideas and places to explore, visit experiences.stayaltido.com
McDonald Street bus stop is a short 2-minute walk from the property.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Airport nearby
Edinburgh Airport: 29-minute taxi ride
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2