ALTIDO Stylish 2BR Apt at the heart of the New TownApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
A classic Edinburgh residential street; with cobblestones and Georgian charm. A couple of minutes walk to the absolute centre of the city, Dublin Street is an amazing location for Edinburgh's best attractions, fine bars, amazing restaurants, galleries & cafes. The property has just been completely renovated.
The airport tram is literally at the top of the street and so super easy from the Airport and Waverley Train station is just a few minutes further.
The beautiful fresh bedrooms are warm, light and comfortable, ensuring you'll get the perfect night's sleep after a busy day of exploring. The kitchen and living spaces are well fitted and clean. The kitchen is fully equipped and I'm happy for you to use all utensils if you wish to cook a meal at home. The living room provides a perfect family quiet relax space and is great to sit, dine and talk about your day!
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
Guests will have full access to the entire apartment including free wifi.
Other things to note
The apartment is professionally cleaned and we use hotel quality linen and towels - you don't need to bring your own!
The apartment is a penthouse and so not suitable for those who struggle to climb stairs.
ALTIDO Scotland will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4
Edinburgh , Scotland