ALTIDO Warm&Welcoming flat near Edinburgh CastleEdinburgh
✔ Cosy studio ideally nestled in Edinburgh’s Old Town
✔ 1 double bed
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 4-minute walk to Princes Street Gardens
✔ 7-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 10-minute walk to National Museum of Scotland
✔ 1-minute walk to West Port bus stop
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bed
— the studio is fitted with a double bed
⭐ A comfy living area with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area available
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire studio.
● The property is on the ground floor.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property is nicely nestled in Edinburgh’s Old Town, a culturally vibrant area where each corner and nook has a story to tell. You will be able to visit some of the most famous sights and tick them off your bucket list! You can enjoy a nice stroll among your favourite people in Princes Street Gardens, home to several public monuments and memorials. Highlights nearby include Princes Street Gardens and Edinburgh Castle.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
The nearest bus stop to the property is West Port and it is just a 1-minute walk away.
A short 13-minute walk will take you to the nearest train station, Princes Street.
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 26-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note that sofa bed linens are not included in the nightly rate. If you would like to use the sofa bed, please let us know, and the additional fee is £20 for linens.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
License # EH-69615-P
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4