Bright Royal Mile ApartmentEdinburgh
✔ Delightful flat nicely nestled at the heart of the city
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 6-minute walk to St Giles' Cathedral
✔ 9-minute walk to the National Museum of Scotland
✔ 10-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 14-minute walk to Princes Street
✔ 6-minute walk to Edinburgh Waverley Train Station
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is fitted with a queen size bed
— the second bedroom is complete with two single beds
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is located on the top floor with no lift available.
● There are three flights of stairs to the property (approximately 60 stairs).
∗Please note that the property is not suitable for anyone with mobility or respiratory issues.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Experience the historic side of Edinburgh and see some of Edinburgh's most iconic sites just steps away from the apartment. Visit Edinburgh Castle, Holyrood Palace, and the Scottish Parliament Building within minutes of your accommodation.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● The nearest bus stop to the property is New Street and it is less than a minute's walk.
● While a 6-minute walk will take you to Edinburgh Waverley Train Station.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 31-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗Please note that the property is located in a lively neighbourhood, and it is not suitable for people who are sensitive to noise.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4