Elegant 2-bed flat near The Meadows w/ parkingEdinburgh
✔ Elegant flat ideally located in Quartermile
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 2 bathrooms
✔ 850 ft2 / 79 m2
✔ Free parking space available
✔ 3-minute walk to George Square Gardens & The University of Edinburgh
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 5-minute walk to The Meadows
✔ 7-minute to the notable National Museum of Scotland
✔ 10-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 15-minute walk to Edinburgh Waverley train station
✔ Fast (70 Mbps) WiFi Speed
✔ Essentials, linen, towels, and WiFi are provided.
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is fitted with a double bed
— the second bedroom offers 2 singles, which can convert into a double bed.
⭐ 2 bathrooms
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests.
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● Guests will have access to free parking at the property.
● The property is on the second floor, and there is a lift available.
● There is one flight of stairs to the property.
Guests will be met at the property by a member of the ALTIDO team. If you are arriving outside of our standard working hours, you will need to collect keys from our office at 3 East Market Street.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
The Quartermile (originally known as the Old Royal Infirmary hospital) is a luxurious complex of apartments, restaurants, and offices all located in Edinburgh’s Old Town. It has an excellent range of local amenities, including a rich history, as it is a short stroll from the Royal Mile, the National Museum of Scotland, the National Library of Scotland and the theatres of the West End.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
The nearest bus stop to the property is Lauriston Place is a 4-minute walk.
While the nearest train station to the property is Edinburgh Waverley is a 15-minute walk
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 29-minute taxi ride
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
∗∗There are currently building works in progress nearby the property. This could lead to increased noise levels throughout your stay.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to make yourself at home! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10pm and 9am. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupation: 4