Heart of the Old Town Literally under the CastleApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
The flat is quite bright, and luxuriously finished with two double bedrooms and inbuilt wardrobes. It is freshly decorated in a modern contemporary style making it suitable for any guest wishing to explore Edinburgh, whilst staying somewhere homely and warm.
It also has a airy bathroom as well as a spacious open plan kitchen and living room with TV, dishwasher and washer.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
Edinburgh's historical Old Town, In the heart of Grassmarket.
Close walking distance to all of Edinburgh's attractions.
Brand new & refurbished apartment literally under the castle, both bedrooms and bathrooms with an ultimate castle view.
Popular tourist sites and transport hubs:
Edinburgh Castle/Scotch Whisky Experience - 6 mins
The Usher Hall -7 mins
National Museum of Scotland/St.Giles Cathedral - 9 mins
EICC - 10 mins
Scottish National gallery - 12 mins
The Meadows - 16 mins
Edinburgh University - 17 mins
Calton Hill - 21 mins
Omni Centre/Stockbridge Market - 24 mins
Palace of Holyrood - 26 mins
Waverley Railway Station - 15 mins
You will have full access to the flat throughout your stay. including free Wifi.
Other things to note
Please note - if the sofa bed is used there is an additional fee of £20 for linen. Sofa bed linen is not provided by default so please let us know if it is required.
A travel cot is available on request also - please just let us know.
The property is professionally cleaned and hotel-quality linens and towels will be provided for your stay.
Note: Freeview channels are not available and its only internet TV through guest's Amazon
ALTIDO Scotland will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6