Perfect Location - Stylish 2bd Rose St ApartmentApartment - Edinburgh
Coffee / Tea maker
✔ Vibrant flat nicely nestled in the New Town
✔ 2 bedrooms
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen with all necessary appliances
✔ 4-minute walk to Princes Street
✔ 5-minute walk to George Street
✔ 10-minute walk to Scott Monument
✔ 13-minute walk to Edinburgh Castle
✔ 13-minute walk to Scottish National Portrait Gallery
✔ 3-minute walk to Princes Street (Stop PA)
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 2 bedrooms
— the first bedroom is complete with a double bed
— the second bedroom is complete with two single beds
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen
⭐ Family friendly
● Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
● The property is on the third floor, and no lift is available.
● There are three flights of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
Rose Street is the most iconic street in the Unesco New Town area. Charming atmosphere and beautiful architecture with the best restaurants, pubs and shops around. Get a glimpse of history while enjoying all that Edinburgh has to offer. Walk to all main attractions from the perfect base to explore the city. Super close to Princes Street and George Street, you are guaranteed to get your shopping covered with the biggest labels.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● The nearest bus stop to the property is Princes Street (Stop PA), and it is a short 3-minute walk.
● A 13-minute walk will take you to Edinburgh Waverley Train Station.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 24-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗Please note the property is fitted with a noise-detection device.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4