Safe and Secure Retreat for 4 in the Centre of EdinburghApartment - Edinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Charming and cosy 2 bedroom apartment in Rose Street is suitable for long and safe stays in the heart of Edinburgh City Centre. The apartment is fully furnished and professionally cleaned. Hotel quality linen and towels will be supplied for each guest. 24/7 guest support and assistance available.
Stay in this lovely and charming Rose Street apartment and explore Edinburgh from the very heart of Unesco New Town.
Make the most out of your stay with free wifi, TV with Netflix, fully equipped kitchen and a cosy dining area.
Walk to all main attractions on foot and dine in the best local places the city has to offer.
This home is managed by ALTIDO Scotland. From affordable 1-bed flats to grand family homes, we are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Scotland, all underpinned with hotel-standard hospitality services.
Guests have access to the entire apartment including free wifi.
Other things to note
The apartment is professionally cleaned and hotel quality linen and towels will be supplied for each guest.
ALTIDO Scotland will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes and childcare equipment.
If there is anything that has been missed out or if you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch! All feedback is appreciated.
Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Rose Street is the most iconic street in Unesco New Town area. Charming atmosphere, beautiful architecture with the best restaurants, pubs and shops around. Get a glimpse of history while enjoying all what Edinburgh has to offer. Walk to all main attractions from the perfect base location to explore the city.
Everything is within a short walking distance: reach the historic Old Town with Castle, the charming Dean Village or the cool Stockbridge area in 10-15 minutes from the apartment. The buses running on Princes Street have stops minutes away from my place with connection to the Airport, the Zoo, Portobello beach and Blackford Hill. The tram stop with connections to the Airport is also situated really close. Waverley train station and the main bus station on St Andrew's Square are both less than 10 minutes away.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4