Spacious 1Bed w/Castle View -4th floorEdinburgh
✔ Charming 1-bed flat in a prime location in Edinburgh New Town
✔ 1 bedroom
✔ 1 bathroom
✔ Well-equipped kitchen
✔ 8-minute walk to Scottish National Gallery
✔ Next to Princes Street
✔ Princes Street train station: 4-minute walk
✔ An extensive area guide is provided, and we are available 24/7
✔ Essentials, linens, towels, and WiFi are provided
⭐ 1 bedroom
— the bedroom comprises a comfortable king-size bed.
⭐ 1 bathroom
⭐ A comfy living room with a flat-screen TV
⭐ A fully equipped kitchen & dining area suitable for up to 4 guests
● Guests will have access to the entire flat.
● The property is located on the fourth floor, and no lift is available.
● There are 93 stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We’re proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with many extra services, such as airport transfers, in-stay cleans, and childcare equipment. If you have any questions before or during your stay, we’re here for you 24/7.
ALTIDO’s property has an excellent central location in Edinburgh, New Town. You won’t get bored with a wide range of tourist attractions, impressive architecture, spooky tours, delicious, traditional Scottish food and varieties of whisky close by. Once you arrive, you’ll soon discover why Edinburgh is one of the most popular tourist destinations worldwide!
If you love a bit of retail therapy, take a trip to Princes Street, George Street or the newest mall, St James Quarter, where you will find major department stores, retail outlets, and cafes with an NCP car park nearby.
For great ideas of handpicked tours and activities, check out https://experiences.stayaltido.com/
● There is/is no free parking available at this property.
● Edinburgh Lothian Bus Service provides links all over the city. Download the Lothian Buses app on your smartphone to find the best bus routes and access timetables and live updates.
● The nearest bus stop to the property is called George Street (Stop GY).
● A 4-minute walk will take you to the nearest tram station, Princes Street.
● Black cabs and Uber services are readily available.
✈ Nearest airport
Edinburgh Airport: 23-minute drive
🚕 For the most convenient ride to and from the airport or train station, book your ride at altido.book-online-transfers.com
∗∗Please note that the property is on the fourth floor, and no lift is available. As there are many stairs to the upper floors, please get in touch with us directly if you have reduced mobility and we can help with availability to the lower apartments. However, we cannot guarantee this will always be possible.
∗∗∗Please note that the property is not suitable for children under 12.
∗∗∗∗As the property is located in the city centre and there are bars closeby, it is likely that there will be some noise in the apartments. We have taken all possible precautions to minimise this, such as double glazing and providing ear plugs, however guests should be aware of this before booking.
⚡ In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets, and children under 12 not allowed.
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2