Stylish Castle View ApartmentEdinburgh
Wireless internet connection
Stylish, newly renovated Apartment with stunning Castle views in the historic heart of old Edinburgh. A fantastic central base minutes from the Castle, The Grassmarket, The Royal Mile and Princes Street surrounded by exciting shops, eateries, bars, theatres, tours and markets.
24/7 guest support available throughout your stay.
This is a stylish, comfortable city pad with direct castle views from the comfort of your armchair! In the heart of old Edinburgh in a gated apartment with secret landscaped gardens hidden from view, and a unique, stone sculpture to admire... Edinburgh Castle! Funky living area with settee, velvet armchair and footstool (art and funky cushions) dining table and chairs, Sony TV with netflix, WIFI, soundbar, fully equipped kitchen, double bedroom with 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, luxury mattress, heavy velvet curtains, bathroom with bath and Mira shower.
Guests have access to the whole apartment with no restrictions, and free wifi is included.
Other things to note
Castle View Apartment is up one floor from street level. There are stairs and no lift or disabled access.
You are in the heart of old Edinburgh, right in the city centre! The buildings are ancient, the streets are cobbled, the area is vibrant, stylish and full of tiny boutiques, antiques, book shops, restaurants, bars, Art Galleries, Theaters including the Royal Lyceam and The Usher Hall for concerts. You are a stone throw from the Castle, The Grassmarket and The Royal Mile. Princes Street, Edinburgh's main street with its beautiful gardens is a five minute stroll. You are less than 1km from the two central stations.
There are buses and taxis outside, and the two main train stations/airport bus stops 10 minutes away, however there is no reason for transport whilst you stay at Castle View Apartment as you can walk to everything - perhaps the tourist bus to take you round the city.
ALTIDO Scotland wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
Standard occupancy: 2
Max occupancy: 2