ALTIDO Beach Chic 3BR w/BBQ & 2 Terraces in EstorilEstoril
Balcony / Terrace
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this apartment to enjoy real luxury: have breakfast with friends or family at the huge sunny terrace, or spend evenings in the amazing living room with a fireplace. Nearby is the Paredão of Cascais and the downtown city of Cascais, so do not forget to explore the neighbourhood by foot.
The design of the apartment reflects its location in one of the most upscale resorts on the Portuguese Rivera: a lot of light, beige colours, wooden floors, decorative shells and straw baskets. Here you can enjoy pure luxury and homey feeling at the same time. Cook a delicious meal at the spacious kitchen, organise a barbecue at the large open terrace and have dinner al-fresco at the terrace: this apartment provides you with many opportunities to make your holidays really special. The flat has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, a living room with a working space and a dining area and 2 big terraces, one with a barbecue. There is a garage in the building for 2 cars. Sleeps up to 6 guests. Linen, and towels provided.
LIVING ROOM & DINING:
The absolutely amazing living room has a large comfortable sofa, two stylish armchairs, a big flat screen TV, a fireplace and countless sophisticated details like original lamps, vintage posters and light blue patterned pillows. There is also a working space with a desk and a chair. The elegant dining area can seat up to 6 guests.
The modern kitchen decorated in white and silver is fully-equipped and has all the amenities including a coffee machine, a fridge, a stove with an oven, a microwave, a kettle, a toaster and a dishwasher.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
Each of the three double bedrooms is decorated with its own style. The apartment has 3 spacious bathrooms with a tub and a shower and one additional toilet. Linen and towels are provided alongside a hairdryer.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM
Please note that due to government requirements, you will have to present a valid travel document, upon check-in.
Estoril is a major tourist destination in Portugal famous for its picturesque beaches, fine-dining restaurants, luxury shopping and old churches. Estoril is one of the best places for living in Portugal, and it has been home for numerous royal families and celebrities for many years. The famous Casino Estoril which inspired Ian Fleming to write the first James Bond novel Casino Royale is only a 17-minute walk away from the property.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to offer our guests a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linen & towels, and professional cleaning services.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see the space as a home away from home—treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets.
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
- Keep the property clean and tidy.
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
- Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
- Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
- In light of the current situation, we kindly ask our guests to consume electricity and gas mindfully. Please note we will add an additional charge for excessive energy usage.
Check-in: 15:00 - 22:00
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupation: 6