ALTIDO Quiet & Peace Apartment with Lake viewFaggeto Lario
Balcony / Lanai / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
The newly built apartment opens onto a living area with a sofa bed with access to the terrace that enjoys a panoramic view of Lake Como.
The fully equipped kitchen and the bathroom are modern in style.
The apartment has also double bedroom that has an enchanting view of the lake.
The apartment is very quiet and surrounded by greenery.
There is a shared swimming pool shared with the few apartments in the condominium.
ALTIDO Italy wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours! There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
- Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
- Dispose of rubbish appropriately
- Keep the property clean and tidy
- Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 PM and 9:00 AM. Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
- Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
- To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
About the area:
Quiet but well served area, surrounded by greenery and very close to the lake.Ideal place to relax and enjoy Lake Como without being too far from the city.
After Como town, we'd recommend Bellagio, the ancient towns of Varenna and Balleno, the Valtellina region and the Swiss Alps.
En route you must stop at Nesso (11 km) to see the magnificent bridge on the lakefront that dates from Roman times and the waterfall above it.
There are many gorgeous mansions in the area like Villa Balbianello in Lenno and Villa Carlotta in Tremezzo. Or if you are in Bellagio then you must visit Villa Meltzi, best seen in the afternoon sun.
Lake Como is an all-year-round destination. The weather in spring and autumn is usually nice, the temperatures are comfortable both day and night.
- Faggeto is 15 minutes` drive from the center of Como. It can also be easily reached by bus or boat.
- Bellagio - 25km drive in the opposite direction. This is the most famous tourist attraction on Lake Como. It can be reached either by bus or boat.
- The nearest bus stop is at 250m from the property and it serves the line between Como and Bellagio - an hourly bus service.
- There is a ferry service 4 times/day to Como and the opposite side of the lake from the jetty below (Fagetto Lario) during the summer months.
- The neighbouring town of Torno (free car park available) has a regular service to all major parts of the lake all year round.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4
Faggeto Lario, Italy