ALTIDO Apt w/Free Parking next to Ski Lift in Frabosa SopranaFrabosa Soprana
Balcony / Terrace
Book this cosy apartment at one of the finest Italian ski resorts to have a great holiday with your friends or family. The flat is perfectly located in a quiet area just a short walk from ski lifts and the centre of the town with all the various shops and restaurants. The apartment has a double sofa bed, a bunk bed, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom, and a balcony. There is private parking in the building available for guests.
In this homey apartment, you can relax and forget all about your day-to-day worries. Enjoy the lovely view of the town from your balcony and cook anything you want in your own kitchen. The apartment has everything you need to have an unforgettable vacation with your loved ones.
The apartment has a comfortable sofa bed suitable for 2 people and a bunk bed. The dining area can seat up to 4 guests. The open-plan kitchen is fully equipped and has a stove, oven, juicer, and coffee machine. There is a shower in the bathroom.
There is private parking in the building available for guests.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, and washing machine for your convenience.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Frabosa Soprana, Piedmont, Italy.
It is a 1.5-hour drive from Turin, a 2-hour drive from Genoa and a 3-hour drive from Milan.
Frabosa is one of the oldest ski resorts in the Alps, which has operated since the 1940s and offers over 50 km of pistes complying with FISI (Italian Federation of Winter Sports) standards. The resort has a number of shops and restaurants and is one of the finest and most modern ski resorts in the country. The apartment is perfectly located in a quiet area just a short walk from the centre of the town and ski lifts close to the Monte Moro hiking route. Don’t forget to visit the famous Cave Bossea (Grotte di Bossea), the first Italian tourist cave which was opened to the public in 1874, it is just a 15-minute drive away from the apartment.
The apartment is a 1.5-hour drive from Turin, a 2-hour drive from Genoa and a 3-hour drive from Milan.
There is private parking inside the building available for guests.
The Mondovi train station is a 20-minute drive from the property. There is a bus to Frabosa Soprana from the Mondovi train station.
Other things to note
**Please note that due to local government law, guests are obligated to pay a city tax. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4