ALTIDO Great Flat w/Terrace and Amazing Hills ViewGavenola
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Here is your secluded escape in the green hills of Liguria. Book this lovely 2-level apartment in the quiet village of Gavenola to enjoy perfect tranquillity and breathtaking views. The apartment is located a 3.5-hour drive from Milan and a 1.5-hour drive from Genoa. The flat has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with a sofa bed, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace.
Embrace yourself in the incredible beauty of nature for several days or weeks. In this authentic Ligurian apartment, decorated with beautiful natural wood, you will have a truly relaxing holiday with your loved ones. Cook any meal you want in the spacious kitchen and enjoy the sun on the open terrace. The flat has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room with a sofa bed, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen and a terrace. It can accommodate up to 4 people.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed and smart TV. The elegant dining area can seat up to 6 guests. The open-plan wooden kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a coffee machine, fridge, stove, oven, kettle, toaster, juicer, microwave, and dishwasher.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
The apartment has 2 bedrooms. One bedroom is furnished with a double bed, and the second has a bunk bed. There is a bathtub in one of the bathrooms, and the second has a shower cabin.
The open terrace, where you can enjoy the sunny weather and incredible views, has a table and 3 chairs.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a vacuum cleaner, washing machine, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the ground floor.
There is one flight of stairs within the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
Late Check-in Fee
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 8:00 PM: 30€
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Gavenola, Italy.
Gavenola is a small charming village in the green hills of Liguria. The settlement is located 547 metres above sea level and provides you with the opportunity to enjoy amazing views of the hills.
Ristorante bar Marilena: 12-minute walk
Ristorante Il Vigneto: 20-minute drive
There is no free parking available at this property.
There is parking in the main church square nearby.
Milan is a 3.5-hour drive away, and Genoa is a 1.5-hour drive from the flat.
Please note that the bedroom on the ground floor is locked and unavailable for guests.
Also please be aware that there is a church near the property, and the church bell rings every hour.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 00:00
Standard occupancy: 5
Max occupancy: 5