ALTIDO Dock of the Bay GenovaGenoa
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
Book this fabulous apartment, uniquely located in the port of Genoa and make the most out of your vacation. Start your day on the balcony with incredible sea views and walk to all the major attractions and the city’s best restaurants in just a few minutes. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. All essentials are provided, and private underground parking is included.
This modernly decorated and spacious apartment is the perfect place for your next trip. Here you can enjoy scenic sea views, comfortable furniture, and plenty of natural light pouring through the large windows. Celebrate your arrival with a complimentary bottle of wine and enjoy an unforgettable holiday with your loved ones.
The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony, and it can accommodate up to 6 guests.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The modern living room has a sofa that can turn into a double bed, a smart TV and a dining area that consists of a table and 4 chairs. The open-plan kitchen has all the necessary amenities, including a coffee maker (Moka pot), fridge, stove, oven, toaster, juicer, microwave, kettle, and dishwasher.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOM:
There are two bedrooms in the flat. One has a double bed, a clothes rail, and a table and a chair for work or study, and the second has 2 single beds and a clothes rail. There is also a camping bed for kids. The spacious bathroom has a shower and a bidet.
The apartment has a balcony with a table and 2 chairs where you can enjoy the sunny weather and amazing view of the port.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine with drying options, iron, and ironing board for your convenience.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and a lift is available.
The apartment is suitable for people with limited mobility.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
If requested, an ALTIDO employee can welcome you to the property for an additional fee of €10 (due in cash at arrival).
Late Check-in Fees (if NOT a self-check-in)
(due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, Italy.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the city's centre, within walking distance of the Aquarium, Genoa Cathedral, Via Garibaldi and all the other major attractions.
Aquarium: 9-minute walk
Palazzi dei Rolli: 10-minute walk
Via Garibaldi: 10-minute walk
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo): 11-minute walk
Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace): 13-minute walk
Piazza De Ferrari: 14-minute walk
Free underground parking is available for guests in the Parking Marina Porto Antico, which is connected to the building.
Genova Piazza Principe train station is a 10-minute walk away, and Darsena metro station is a 2-minute walk from the apartment.
Pets are welcome at the property.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 6
Max occupancy: 6