ALTIDO Oreste’s ApartmentGenoa
Balcony / Terrace
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
For your next holiday, book this stunning apartment uniquely located in the Genoa port. Start your day with coffee on the balcony and enjoy the incredible view of the harbour. All the major city attractions, including Palazzi dei Rolli and Aquarium, are within walking distance from the flat. The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony. There is a private parking garage available for guests, and all essentials are provided.
The flat is modernly designed and boasts breathtaking views of the Genoa port through the floor-to-ceiling windows in the living room and bedroom. This is a great place to have a romantic getaway or a memorable holiday with friends. Enjoy its comfortable furniture and all up-to-date appliances as long as you want—whether for a short- or long-term stay. The apartment has a bedroom, a bathroom, a living room with a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen and a balcony, and it can accommodate up to 4 guests.
LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN & DINING:
The living room has a comfortable sofa that can turn into a double bed, an armchair, a cabinet and a smart TV. The dining area consists of a table and 5 chairs. The open-plan kitchen is equipped with all the necessary amenities, including a coffee machine, fridge, stove, microwave, kettle, and dishwasher.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM:
The bedroom has a double bed, 2 bedside tables and a large wardrobe for your belongings. There is a glass shower cabin and bidet in the spacious bathroom.
There is a table and 2 chairs on the balcony overlooking the Genoa port.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with a washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the first floor, and a lift is available.
There is 1 flight of stairs to the property.
Guests are free to check in on their own with a self-check-in system.
If requested, an ALTIDO employee can welcome you to the property for an additional fee of €10 (paid in cash upon arrival).
Late Check-in Fees (if NOT a self-check-in)
(paid in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: €20
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: €30
From 10 PM to 12 AM: €40
After 12 AM: €60, but we cannot guarantee availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the main Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the city's centre, within walking distance from Genoa Cathedral, Via Garibaldi and all the other major attractions.
Via Garibaldi: 8-minute walk
Aquarium: 9-minute walk
Palazzi dei Rolli: 10-minute walk
Genoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo): 11-minute walk
Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace): 12-minute walk
Piazza De Ferrari: 14-minute walk
There is a private parking garage available for guests on the -1 floor in the Parking Marina Porto Antico, which is connected with the building.
There is paid parking on the street nearby.
Genova Piazza Principe train station is a 9-minute metro trip from the apartment, and Darsena metro station is a 2-minute walk away.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
*Please be advised that there is a scaffolding on the building - noise is possible during your stay and sea view will be limited.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4