ALTIDO 2-BED APARTMENT NEAR THE AQUARIUMGenova
Wireless internet connection
Coffee / Tea maker
ALTIDO is delighted to welcome you to this charming flat ideally located in Genova, one of the leading Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. Highlights nearby include the Aquarium and Porta del Molo. You will benefit from excellent transport links as San Giorgio subway station is a short 6-minute walk. The property consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a charming living room, a fully equipped kitchen and a dining area. Essentials, linens, towels, TV, and WiFi are provided.
Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul. So if you haven’t been to Genova, grab your bags and get ready to discover what the capital of Liguria has to offer.
Don’t worry about finding accommodation that will suit your needs ideally—you just did. This charming flat has comfy double and single beds and all amenities you will need, so there is no doubt that a hassle-free stay is guaranteed.
LIVING ROOM, DINING & KITCHEN:
The cosy and inviting living room is furnished with a sofa, an armchair and flat-screen TV to keep you entertained throughout your stay.
There is also a dining table where up to 4 guests can sit comfortably and enjoy a home-cooked meal.
The separate kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need, including a gas stove, coffee machine, oven and kettle.
BEDROOMS & BATHROOMS:
Guests will find 2 bedrooms on the property. One single bedroom has 2 single-size beds, and the other has a double bed.
All beds are dressed with quality linens for a restful night’s sleep.
The bathroom has a bathtub, an enclosed shower cabin, a toilet and sinks with enough space for your toiletries.
Laundry and Extra Appliances
The property is also equipped with an iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner and washing machine for your convenience.
This home is managed by ALTIDO. We are proud to host our guests in a wide selection of top-quality properties across Europe. ALTIDO is pleased to offer hotel-standard hospitality services and provide hotel-quality linens, towels, bathroom essentials, and professional cleaning services.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment.
The property is on the 3rd floor, and there is no lift available.
There are 6 flights of stairs to the property.
An ALTIDO employee will welcome you to the property, give a tour, and provide keys.
Late Check-in Fees
(Due in cash upon arrival)
From 7 PM to 8:30 PM: 20€
From 8:30 PM to 10 PM: 30€
From 10 PM to 12 AM: 40€
After 12 AM: 60€ but we cannot guarantee the availability
ALTIDO will be in touch to assist you with airport transfers and in-stay services, such as in-stay cleans, linen changes, and childcare equipment.
If anything has been missed or if you have any questions, please let us know! All feedback is appreciated.
ALTIDO’s place is located in Genoa, just a 2-hour drive from Milan.
Genoa is one of the leading Italian port cities and the capital of Liguria. The city is a part of the Italian Riviera, which attracts travellers from all over the world. A part of Genoa is included in the UNESCO World Heritage Site list. The apartment is located in the city centre, just a short walk from Aquarium, Porta del Molo, Porto Antico and all the other major attractions.
Porta del Molo: 3-minute walk
FantaCinema: 5-minute walk
Porto Antico: 6-minute walk
Acquario di Genova: 7-minute walk
Centro Congressi Porto Antico: 9-minute walk
Palazzo Ducale (Doge's Palace): 9-minute walk
Piazza De Ferrari: 10-minute walk
Antica vetreria del molo: 1-minute walk
La Locanda del Molo: 2-minute walk
Ristorante Kapperi Genova: 2-minute walk
Cavour modo 21: 5-minute walk
Il Delfino: 3-minute walk
Toulì Craft Bee: 3-minute walk
Taverna Zaccaria: 5-minute walk
Negroneria+Patateria Genovese: 6-minute walk
Via Filippo Turati, 16r, 16123 Genova GE: 5-minute walk
There is no free parking available, and the flat is located in the ZTL, which is not accessible by car in front of the building.
Alternatively, there is free on-street parking on via Filippo Turati for 2€ per hour.
Cavour/mercato Del Pesce is the neares bus stop, a 4-minute walk away.
San Giorgio subway station is a short 6-minute walk.
Genova City Airport: 15-minute taxi ride
Bigo: 5-minute walk
*Please note that the flat is located in ZTL, and it is not accessible by car in front of the building.
**Please note that guests are obligated to pay a city tax due to local government law. This city tax varies between cities, and it is not included in the accommodation fare and cleaning fee.
ALTIDO wants you to have a fantastic stay, and we encourage you to see this property as a home away from home. There are, however, a few points we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
– Strictly no smoking, no parties, no pets
– Dispose of rubbish appropriately.
– Keep the property clean and tidy.
– Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check-out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected.
– Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 9 AM. So please keep the noise down and respect the neighbours in the building.
– Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving.
– Careful attention to the keys is extremely important. Guests are responsible for any additional costs resulting from misplaced keys or locksmith call-outs.
– To ensure the safety of our current and future guests, we ask all guests to complete our online check-in form and to provide a valid form of identification.
Due to the ongoing energy crisis, the following rules apply to all properties in Italy:
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to follow the rules regarding rubbish collection and recycling. The schedule is different for each city, and guests can find written instructions in the property.
– Guests are obliged by Italian law to provide identification and pay the city tax before check-in. ALTIDO will not provide access if the online check-in form is not completed or the city tax is not paid.
– The condominium (central) heating will work on a schedule, as imposed by Italian law, and heating cannot be adjusted. The schedule will operate as follows: 6 AM to 9 AM, 12 PM to 2 PM, and 8 PM to 11 PM.
– The highest temperature allowed by Italian law for the residential sector is 19 degrees Celsius for all thermostats, both central and autonomous heating.
– Please do not use more than one appliance at once. Otherwise, you may experience power outages. If this happens, guests will need to reset the fuse box.
Check-in: 15:00 - 19:00
Standard occupancy: 4
Max occupancy: 4